Welcome to Kisan Grow Industries
Soil care is acombination of 18 micro and macro nutrients, with their solubilising microbiological support it helps in increasing of production quality and land fertility.
After use of soil care there is no need to use any other chemical inputs like Urea, D.A.P., Zinc sulphur, potash etc.…. good bye chemicals forever
- 100% organic plant food
Soil care is an organically activated probiotic product which stimulates root development and lateral root growth, quicker maturity and vigorous plant growth. Soil care is composed of materials derived from plants, animals or mineral origin that contains all the essential nutrients required for plant growth
- Alternative of all chemical inputs
- Plants require eighteen elements found in nature to properly grow and develop. Some of these elements are utilized within the physical plant structure, namely carbon (C), hydrogen (H), and oxygen (O). These elementsare the basis for carbohydrates such as sugars and starch, which provides the strength of cell walls, stems, and leaves, and are also sources of energy for the plant and entities that consume the plant.
Soil care is a Combination of 18 micro and macro nutrients
Macronutrients: – Carbon (C), Hydrogen (H), Oxygen (O),Nitrogen (N), Phosphorus (P), Potassium (K), Calcium (Ca),Magnesium (Mg),Sulphur (S).
Micronutrients: – Boron (B), Copper (Cu), Iron (Fe),Manganese (Mn),Zinc (Zn), Molybdenum (Mo), Chlorine (Cl), Cobalt (Co), Nickel (Ni)
- Produce useful gases to the plant
Gases like carbon dioxide and oxygen are important for respiration in plants, other than that nitrogen is emitted due to denitrification.
- Helps to balance the pH value of land
- Soil pH affects the nitrogen value and hence element availability is also affected.
- The favourable pH value is 6.0 to 7.5 for most crops because the nutrient availability between these pH levels is maximum. Soil species also has an effect on species selection.
Increases organic carbon ratio in land
Organic carbon (OC) enters the soil through the decomposition of plant and animal residues, living and dead micro-organisms,and root effluence.
- Creates suitable environment for microbiological cycle in land
- Suitable for all climate conditions
Soil care is applicable in all weather conditions
- Earth worms will remain intact in land
Earthworms benefits the soil eco-system in different ways like,recycling organic material: Earthworms, along with bacteria and fungi, decompose organic material. Improving soil structure: Earthworm burrows alter the physical structure of the soil. They open up small spaces, known as pores, within the soil.
Dosage 50-120 litres or as per guided by our technical representative.